Panasonic DMP-BDT110 - Web-cam Problem.

Douglas9

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
Bought the new Panasonic Web-cam ( TYCC20W ) yesterday but had to return it because my Blu-ray player would not recognise it for Skype use. Retailer did some research and found evidence that this camera was not compatible with 2011 devices. Would be grateful if the WHF team could find out if Panasonic plan to do anything to correct this anomaly. Many thanks.

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I am just about to buy one of these for my Panasonic GT-30 plasma - so if their is a problem, i too would like to know about it before I commit and buy.

Can someone helpful care to comment unlike the other poster please.

A

Anonymous

i have a bdt 110 miss sold me by pc world saying ANY usb cam would work i now find the panasonic CC10W is superceded by the cam u bought, the logitech hd 720 TV cam is supposed to work but doesnt, however the good news is; i spoke to panasonic tech and they advise me an upgrade is due release in may that will allow the new cam to work with the bdt 110 (no date yet ) hope this helps. i was ready to throw it in the bin as got it purely for SKYPE

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
In answer to the OP, don't know off the top of my head if there's a compatibility problem with that model, or an update planned, so will have to ask Panasonic on Monday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts