Panasonic BD35 issue ? HELP !!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i've just got a brand new Panny BD35 player, ive played several BD disc thru the system now (all brand new) and on each one the disc has frozen at certain points and ive had to switch off the BD player and start over again. Has anyone any ideas or has anyone experienced the same problem.

PS the player is in a well ventilated area so it cant be overheating

A

Anonymous

That's a very odd sounding issue you are having. As thge others have suggested, just carry out a firmware update and all should be fine.

If it still acts up, take it back and get it replaced.

A

Anonymous

There have been various discs that i got, all blue ray. (batman, transformers, Wall-E, Doubt, Goonies, etc) and they have all frozen at different points when playing.

A

Anonymous

I've checked for a firmware update and the BD player is up to date.

A

Anonymous

Return it to the store then, and what happend to the BD-P1500 player? You have the receiver and speakers that I want as well but I lack auditioning places here as the shops have them seperate. They have enough power? And sound ok together?

A

Anonymous

I ended up changing it for the Panasonic BD35, if your a local lad to Warrington, i'm happy for you to audition them. This is my first proper home cinema system and I believe the sound is awesome compared to the rubbish i had before.

A

Anonymous

Christian, ive had my bd35 for 8 months and never updated the firmware. Wall-e, batman and transformers worked with no problems. Perhaps faulty player.

Note, havent come across a disc which never played, yet!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts