panasonic bd30 or 35 ???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi

i have the pana bd30 which i am really happy with.

i know someone who is selling a new bd35 cheap.

my question is does anyone know if there is a difference in picture quality between these two ???

thanks, andy

A

Anonymous

I have the BD 30. From the reviews I have read I do not think there is any differance in PQ the BD35 plays more region discs and is 2.0 internet connection. Myself I gonna keep the BD30 and upgrade next year there should be some better players around at good prices

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
emotion-21.gif
- the gains from 30 to 35 are more in terms of facilities than audio or video quality. Despite the presure on prices created by the strength of the Japanese yen, I can only see BD player prices tumbling as manuacturers attempt to build market penetration.

As my old granny used to say, "keep yer 'and in y'pocket" - and wait to see what the next generation, or the one after, brings...

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

emotion-21.gif
- the gains from 30 to 35 are more in terms of facilities than audio or video quality. Despite the presure on prices created by the strength of the Japanese yen, I can only see BD player prices tumbling as manuacturers attempt to build market penetration.

As my old granny used to say, "keep yer 'and in y'pocket" - and wait to see what the next generation, or the one after, brings...

funny you should say that. im waiting to see what this years pannys bring, but may well revert to a 35 or 55 depending if i can get tehm at nice prices. to which end i might mention that my local indie store just got the 35 and 55 this year...! staggering. wonder where the problem lay. theyre never that forthcoming on those details...

to be fair, it was weird of panny to put out the 35 and 55 so close to the previous ones, but when i know to expect new ones soon and the local store dont...i find that...quite bad...

A

Anonymous

thanks guys

think ill stick with my bd30 for now until something that knock spots off it comes along

cheers, andy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts