Panasonic 58dx902 £2300 John Lewis!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
Thanks Gel,will contact them [High Wycombe Store ] tomorrow Morning. What are they like on the pricematch front?
Good, should work. You might have to go Instore though to do the price match, or do it online.

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
Just Phoned Them Gel.They will let me Know within 48 hrs. When Verified will refund my card. £300 quid is not tobe sniffed at.Cheers for that mate.
No probs mate, I am getting tempted too!
regular_smile.gif

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
In all Honesty Gel, This is a really top Class Set.For that money it is Fantastic value.Had it just over a week now and it gets better by the Day. Better in fact than my 50" Plasma imo.Looks Brilliant too even when off.Can't recommend it highly enough.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Calm down gel, very soon you'll lose track of what you've ordered and what you've cancelled! :)
I am already starting too, me and my parents have been ordering them and cancelling them. My bank keeps getting me to ring them up to verify too!
regular_smile.gif
I only have a limited credit on my card.

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
In all Honesty Gel, This is a really top Class Set.For that money it is Fantastic value.Had it just over a week now and it gets better by the Day. Better in fact than my 50" Plasma imo.Looks Brilliant too even when off.Can't recommend it highly enough.
If you went in store they would do the price match on the spot. Also if you done a price match online it takes less than 24 hours. I would be hurrying to get that price match done mate.

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
Hi BB and Gel. John Lewis have just phoned me and have agreed a Price Match,So I am £300 better off.Result then.Thanks a Lot.Rod
Fantastic! Nice one.
regular_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Rod, can you tell me the measurements of the TV, leg to leg. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
Hi Gel ,Here Goes mate. From the outside of each Leg is 46 inches or 117 cm. Depth of the Stand is 14 inches. Okay.
Cheers. Just slightly too big.
sad_smile.gif

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Thats a shame Gel,Just watched UHD Version of Matt Damons Martian. Stunning really Stunning Picture is all I can say.Good Movie too.I went for the Samsung UBD K8500 UHD Player in the end,as no Panasonics available in the near future due to back orders and supply shortages.Don't regret buying the Samsung though.Been trying it today with DVD and Blu-Rays and then tonight UHD.It is brilliant with all sources,UHD is awesome.We sit about 4 metres from the screen which is ideal for us.

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
Thats a shame Gel,Just watched UHD Version of Matt Damons Martian. Stunning really Stunning Picture is all I can say.Good Movie too.I went for the Samsung UBD K8500 UHD Player in the end,as no Panasonics available in the near future due to back orders and supply shortages.Don't regret buying the Samsung though.Been trying it today with DVD and Blu-Rays and then tonight UHD.It is brilliant with all sources,UHD is awesome.We sit about 4 metres from the screen which is ideal for us.
Ah excellent, nice one!

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
Yep, I like the Samsung best too, the Panasonic isn't great with blu Ray in my view.