Panasonic 42G15 or Samsung 40B750

da_grudge

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
Ok. So i narrowed my new tv for these two sets.

Which one do you recommend to me?

I will mainly watch tv SD and movies (DVD and Blu-Ray).

Thank you

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Panasonic plasma for me the G10, or G15, difficult to source due to being outgoing model, but better imho for sd material. M&S where doing the G10 model for under £700 with free five yr warranity, not sure on price for the G15.

da_grudge

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
And what about the samsung? Does it have Gois quality also? I'm very interested in the ability of reading mkv with an. USB or hdd.Thank you

A

Anonymous

i own a 46g10 , which has identical picture quality to the g15 , and i had a 46b650 for a week , which is identical to the b750 apart from not having 200hz ...

i felt the samsung was slightly better with sd ..

i thought the g10 was better with hd ..

both are good with motion , but the samsung could look quite weird unless set up right , the b750 will probably be the same ..

i did play some mkv files on the samsung , and they worked fine , it is a nice feature ..

id buy the g15 , but i wouldnt be too dissapointed with the b650 , b750 either..

Audioholic

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
For me, the Samsung - although I agree with others that the Panasonic is better for off axis viewing and certainly has very good blacks. The Samsung at least out the box seems a significantly brighter from comparing them in store, but it really is amazing how respectable it makes freeview look.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts