outlook express emails

harrycollins

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Can you please help me 'coz whenever i open express outlook error is show in up and i can’t receive or send e-mails. It’s written «An outlook express store file may be damaged. Pls. use utility such as scandisk to verify & repair any damaged

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I really like your smile on that avatar photo.
flirt.gif

faadibasher

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
One more guide below must assist you in usual .dbx corruption, in case you have severe corruption see following resources with many various solutions

https://www.repairtoolbox.com/outlookexpressrepair.html Outlook Express Repair Toolbox - paid, but tested many users, and many reviews says that this software is quite good

The recovery of the information that was lost was done with the help of the following steps:

-The list of newsgroups from each news account is re-downloaded

-Subscribed newsgroups are reset and the messages are again downloaded

-IMAP's and the newsgroup folder's synchronization options are reset

-The message rules are edited, that are capable of moving and copying of messages to the folders, other than the Inbox

-The mail folder hierarchy is recreated with the dragging of the folders into place in the Folders list. The folders list will not contain the folders, which are created for the grouping of sub-folders and which do not contain messages. These folders are to be created again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts