Order Rotel RA06SE Online.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
maxflinn:

MUSICRAFT:

Hi maxflinn

Yes, the RA-1062 will work very well with Silver RX6's and yes i also feel the RA-1062 is a much better amplifier then the PM6003 in terms quality of power and performance.
emotion-1.gif
To put it mildly your Silver RX6's won't know what hit them!
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

cheers rick , just spotted your reply ,cant seem to find a rotal 1062 , but i can get a rotel ra-1060 for e395 .. here in ireland ..

how do you think that would stack up against my marantz ?? thanks..

Although Rotel stuff is mainly brilliant quality, it won't have the warmth you crave.

maxflinn:
MUSICRAFT:

Hi maxflinn

Yes, the RA-1062 will work very well with Silver RX6's and yes i also feel the RA-1062 is a much better amplifier then the PM6003 in terms quality of power and performance.
emotion-1.gif
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

cheers rick , just spotted your reply ,cant seem to find a rotal 1062 , but i can get a rotel ra-1060 for e395 .. here in ireland ..

Hi maxflinn

The RA-1060 is a good amplifier and is better then the PM6003 but the difference is simply not as great as it is going to be with the RA-1062. Please hold out for the RA-1062 as it will be worth the wait.
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

MUSICRAFT:maxflinn:
MUSICRAFT:

Hi maxflinn

emotion-1.gif
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Hi maxflinn

The RA-1060 is a good amplifier and is better then the PM6003 but the difference is simply not as great as it is going to be with the RA-1062. Please hold out for the RA-1062 as it will be worth the wait.
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

cant find one anywhere rick , looks like ill be getting an arcam a28 , or a rug
emotion-1.gif
.. its a long story
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts