Order Rotel RA06SE Online.

JamesPart

Mar 16, 2008
Visit site
Hello.

I'm looking to buy a Rotel RA06SE online and I'm looking for a company who will deliver it by courier rather than pick up in store.
Does anybody have any good companys they could suggest who will do this for me.
I have looked at 'sightandsounduk.com' who seem to home deliver but I haven't heared much about them.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

-James

T

the record spot

Most of the online retailers will arrange delivery, either for a small fee (e.g. Hughes Direct only charged me £5.99 to deliver my CDP from East Anglia to Edinburgh) or won't charge at all. They all differ, so do check beforehand.

grimmers

Jul 31, 2008
Visit site
i.ve bought a few things of superfi and had no problems and it's free delivary, they have the rotel amp you want for £600, i'm not sure if that's a good price without checking

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
thats your proble mate, dealers want you to listen before you buy as you know i ordered a ra05 today, it also conditionds of rotel 5 year warranty you must buy from a dealer... why not try calling audio T branches all over u.k they may be able to help i spoke to my friend at swansea audio t he said they can post if terms agreed, providing you pay posting costs, they dont like to but can if agreed

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I've used Sightandsound and everything went without a hitch, but I suppose the real test of a good online retailer is how they resolve problems when they crop up.

I have used Peter Tyson Online a few times (they don't do Rotel) and had a problem with some speaker cable they terminated for me. They sent a courier to pick it up at 9am yesterday and online tracking confirms its due for re-delivery tomorrow. They phoned me at home to confirm that as well

JamesPart

Mar 16, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I have purchased a few things from SuperFi also without problems but the website only has a In-Store price for the rotel so I've tryed emailing them.

JamesPart:
ROKSAN KANDY K2 AMPLIFIER or ROTEL RO06-SE, I've never tryed a roko but I'm guessing a roko is far superior?

I'm using 685's..

Hi JamesPart

If you are interested in Rotel then i will suggest that you also consider Rotel's RA-1062 as it is better then the RA-06 SE. The RA-1062 is superb and will be a terrific match for your speakers. The RA-1062 is imo the finest amplifier Rotel have produced over the last ten years.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
JamesPart:

ROKSAN KANDY K2 AMPLIFIER or ROTEL RO06-SE, I've never tryed a roko but I'm guessing a roko is far superior?

I'm using 685's..

A Roko?
emotion-2.gif

On another note, it used to take at least one contribution from me to get a thread locked. What's happening?

JamesPart:Now your just confusing things, ra-06se, 1052, 1062 decisions :S

hi JamesPart

I would choose the RA-1062 over the RA-06 SE and RA-1520 anyday. The RA-1062 is very dynamic and musical. If you are happy to buy used then even better as you should find one for around £300 - £350. As i said before imo the RA-1062 is the finest amplifier Rotel have produced over the last ten years.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

JamesPart:
Does your Derby branch stock them Rick?

I'm like just down the road from you ;)

Hi JamesPart

In the Midlands area good retailers i will recommend who also stock Rotel are

Leicester HiFi (Leicester) 0116 253 9753

Music Matters (Lemington Spa) 01926 888644

Music Matters (Birmingham) 0121 429 2811

Music Matters (Sutton Coldfield) 0121 354 2311

John Kirk (Nottingham) 01159 252986

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

rick , do you think the ra-1062 would pair well with my ma rx6s ? and would it be an improvement over my current marantz pm 6003 iyo ?? ta..

Hi maxflinn

Yes, the RA-1062 will work very well with Silver RX6's and yes i also feel the RA-1062 is a much better amplifier then the PM6003 in terms quality of power and performance.
emotion-1.gif
To put it mildly your Silver RX6's won't know what hit them!
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

MUSICRAFT:

Hi maxflinn

Yes, the RA-1062 will work very well with Silver RX6's and yes i also feel the RA-1062 is a much better amplifier then the PM6003 in terms quality of power and performance.
emotion-1.gif
To put it mildly your Silver RX6's won't know what hit them!
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

cheers rick , just spotted your reply ,cant seem to find a rotal 1062 , but i can get a rotel ra-1060 for e395 .. here in ireland ..
how do you think that would stack up against my marantz ?? thanks..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts