Options so many options??

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
As some of you on the forum know I have a Linn classik/ Linn Klout setup with B&W 705 Speakers and Ruark Vita 100 Sub.

Question is about my speakers really. Are they as good as some people say or not. Was thinking about some Neat Motive 2's but wondering would this be a sidestep. Music taste is classic rock and metal. With some old skool dance thrown in.

Budget is 1200 pounds. Or would i need to spend alot more to get an even better sound.??

Question is stick or shall i try something else.?? B&W 705s have mixed opinions buthave won awards notably EISA and have acclaim in a rival mag.

I find it weird that my Classik with Klout equalled an Exposure 3010 series amp and cd player in playing rock music. I found the Classik more musical (corny i know).

A

Anonymous

Think the Neat Motives would be more a side step - it would be more worthwhile saving a bit more and going for the Neat Momentum 3i or the B&W 805s, or maybe wilson benesch square 1's.

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
Hmmm always wondered about the B&W 805's - Wonder if they would blwo my 705's away???

Another speaker im looking at is Spendor as I heard they are great for rock.

Any more rock Speaker suggestions.

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
I like em dont get me wrong but can i do better for under 1200 quid or would purchasing a speaker under that that be sidestepping??

Can i buy a better speaker for rock music???? 705's have a bad name on some forums

A

Anonymous

if you like controlled deep down bass then pmc fb1's are excellent (transmission line) speakers. I run mine with sugden class A which i didn't think would have enough control but i was wrong!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts