Opnions on Panasonic TX-P42G10 & TX-P42G15

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have narrowed my search down to a new TV within a budget of 700-800 quid. I am drawn between either TX-P42G10 & TX-P42G15 or an LG42LH5000. I am just wondering what is the difference between the 2 panasonics as as far as the specs go they appear to be the same. Is there anyone which either of these 2 have any opnions on these?

Cheers

A

Anonymous

The two Panasonic tv's are pretty much the same but the G15 has a few extra's that's all. Here are the main difference's: The G15 has Viera Cast which is some interent ready services such as YouTube, Picassa and Eurosport news built into the tv, it does mean having a hard wired LAN cable from your modem to access this, it's not wireless. Also the G15 has networking capabilities such as streaming off your computer, again this is hard wired, not wireless. The last thing also the G15 has is one extra mode of surround sound processing. In terms of picture quality, the two models have the same screen, the speakers built in are the same aswell as the shape and look apart from a couple of slight touches of silver like the pedestal and the bottom of the screen where the Panasonic logo is situated.

So the choice is basically that if you do want some of the internet based content built in aswell as the networking side of things, then the G15 is the one for you, but if your not to fussed about those features and want just a great tv, then the G10 is a cracking buy.

Regards> M

TRENDING THREADS