Opinion Poll: Best Integrated Amplifier for Vinyl 2.0 System - Rega Elicit-R vs. Naim Nait XS 2

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
MUSICRAFT said:
stevebrock said:
More importantly there is no one that I know of with a Nait XS2 on this forum

Hi stevebrock

I own a Nait XS 2 and an Elicit-R.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Excellent. So you are ideally placed to advise the OP on which you prefer in the context of a vinyl based 2.0 system.

matt49

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
chebby said:
MUSICRAFT said:

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Excellent. So you are ideally placed to advise the OP on which you prefer in the context of a vinyl based 2.0 system.

Indeed.

@Rick, now that you've stuck your head above the parapet, you have to express a view. Otherwise your post looks like a tease!

:santa:

Matt

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
matt49 said:
chebby said:
MUSICRAFT said:

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Indeed.

@Rick, now that you've stuck your head above the parapet, you have to express a view. Otherwise your post looks like a tease!

:santa:

Matt

What he means he has them both on demo at his shop - mmmmmm I say go and listen yourself!

I own both amplifiers. Nothing more was meant. I am also happy to support both amplifiers.

As had already been suggested the OP should audition both amplifiers with his speakers to see which one he prefers the presentation of.

Thsnks

Rick @ Musicraft

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I would go and hear them but I would not restrict my auditions just to those 2 amps there are plenty of others that might float your boat more. HAving read the CM9 review, you really need to hear them with your speakers preferably at home.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts