Online shop - shipping to Italy

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an online shop, preferably UK website as prices seem to be much – much – more attractive in the UK), that ships to Italy?

Also, does shipping speakers and receiver seem like a bad idea in terms of risk of damage caused by excessive movement? Any experiences?

Thanks!

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
On the shipping side, I would have thought that any damage risk was fairly low; most of the kit is imported into the UK from Japan/China/S.Korea and the like and is normally packaged extremely well

Exports of UK products would have similar packaging protection, so worries should be quite low

As for purchasing, again I would think that if you are dealing with established outlets ther should be no big issue unless there are licensing agreements within the various countries for specific products viz, local retailers are to provide the hardware and not elswhere within the EU (although that sounds flawed). I did have an issue similar to this when I was living in South Africa..............specifically with Linn Products but that was some years ago

I would try the likes of Sevenoaks and the like for comment (no recommendation there) and I'm sure you'll soon establish what can and can't be done

A

Anonymous

jjvanarend:

Does anyone know if there is an online shop, preferably UK website as prices seem to be much - much - more attractive in the UK), that ships to Italy?

i`ve sent products to Hungary, Spain, France and Germany so far without a hitch so I can`t see why Italy should be a problem

A

Anonymous

Hi jjvanarend,

I live in South Africa. Half a year ago I bought online in the U.S.A. a pre-amp, 2 monoblocks (heavy), 50 meter (heavy) speakerwire and two surround speakers. 5 big boxes, shipped via FedEx. No problems. Everything in perfect condition. Important is of course the way it is packed. Btw HiFi/Hometheater is very expensive here. USA far more cheaper. So even with the expensive shipping still a perfect solution for me.

Kind regards,

hendrikj

P.S. Impertinent question: are you from Holland?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts