ONKYO A9010 amp + Wharfedale Diamond 220 speakers

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
Opinions are like some part of the human anatomy we all have.

If it were me I'd say yes to the speakers and amp. They'll likely make you very happy.

I'd say no to bi wiring

I'd say go on Amazon and but well made cheaper cable and banana plugs at a fraction of what you intend spending here, but that's just my opinion.

Oh, get good speaker stands

Denis

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
gasolin said:
Try the Mission LX-2 they have better bass and the top is not as dark as diamond 220,but still more comfortable,neutral than dali zensor

Interesting, thanks! Better bass would be nice indeed.

gasolin

Denis said:
gasolin said:
Try the Mission LX-2 they have better bass and the top is not as dark as diamond 220,but still more comfortable,neutral than dali zensor

Interesting, thanks! Better bass would be nice indeed.

Placed on the same speaker stand i couldn't only get decent bass playing edm

Bas and top/treble balance is better with the Mission LX-2's

Denis

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the Mission LX-2. They were a little bit cheaper and have a better design than the Diamond 220 in my opinion. I don't have the opportunity to listen to them where I live, so thanks internet for the reviews ;)

My amp (Onkyo A9010) doesn't have a sub output, but I saw that it's still possible to plug a woofer with speakers wires. Do you think I should consider adding one?

gasolin

Denis said:
I ordered the Mission LX-2. They were a little bit cheaper and have a better design than the Diamond 220 in my opinion. I don't have the opportunity to listen to them where I live, so thanks internet for the reviews ;)

My amp (Onkyo A9010) doesn't have a sub output, but I saw that it's still possible to plug a woofer with speakers wires. Do you think I should consider adding one?

Wait until you have listen to you're new system, then deside

Avforum and what hifi do like the speaker and many say theres more bass than most budget bookshelf speakers

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-3217224/ultimate-bottlenecking-guide.html

http://www.whathifi.com/mission/lx-2/review

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts