onkyo 605 for 349.99 but not sure about site.

A

Anonymous

Richer Sounds price matched for me in December when I found the 605 for sale in Sevenoaks for £349.99. The worst they can say is no.

A

Anonymous

In peoples opinion is this the amp to get? Before i spend the cash are there any others i should be having a look at?

A

Anonymous

I got my 605 from the site mentioned, via ebay as it happens. Excellent communication and sales people, and very friendly.

They used city link to send it who did a lousy job, but that's no fault of the company itself.

A

Anonymous

I was very close to buying this amp but then noticed the 606 is due out in the next 4-6 weeks...Specs are not 100% yet but it looks like it will have an additional HDMI port and upscaling to 1080i.

Price looks to be £399

I would wait if you can.

BB

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Wh would you want 2[quote user="bbunter"]
I was very close to buying this amp but then noticed the 606 is due out in the next 4-6 weeks...Specs are not 100% yet but it looks like it will have an additional HDMI port and upscaling to 1080i.

Price looks to be £399

I would wait if you can.

BB
[/quote]

I've been looking at this amp (or any othr suitable ones) to replace my Denon which has no HDMI or HD capabilities.

Why would you want the additional HDMI out port. Surely you only need one to run from the receiver to your screen, or am i missing something ?

A

Anonymous

2nd out for a projector, but more likely to be a 3rd hdmi input mate.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Steveaustwick"]2nd out for a projector, but more likely to be a 3rd hdmi input mate.[/quote]
Ya it is 3 in 1out, onkyo only do 2 out in top model 905

A

Anonymous

Hi All

I got mine from Super fi at 349. Not too sure what price they are doing at the moment.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

The Onkyo 605 only has 2 HDMI ins and 1 out. SO if you are looking or more you may need to look at a more expensive one or maybe a HDMI swicthing unit and this amp.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts