One week to go - will there be a what hi fi fantasy football league this year???

D

Deleted member 2457

If WHF don't do one, which is the best one to go in?

Cheers

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel

Doesn't look like WHF will be doing it this year does it.

I'm going to do the Telegraph one again probably, I've done the Mirror one in the past, but they messed up my teams somehow, so I lost loads of points, so no chance I'd do that one again. And there's never any chance I'd have anything to do with The Sun.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I've actually entered one team in the Telegraph league, and I think it's possible to start a league under WHF, just won't be any prizes on offer though.

Might need WHFs authorisation to do this, don't know.

Can anyone at WHF help please?

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel

Doesn't look like WHF will be doing it this year does it.

I'm going to do the Telegraph one again probably, I've done the Mirror one in the past, but they messed up my teams somehow, so I lost loads of points, so no chance I'd do that one again. And there's never any chance I'd have anything to do with The Sun.

Hi BBB

Yeah I think same here mate, I can't stand the other ones either. I will have to look out for their emails or check out their website.

Cheers

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I tried entering this year's team with last year's league name and pin code, didn't expect it to work, and it didn't.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Just waiting for the go ahead from someone at WHF.

Don't really need monthly prizes do we?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I've started a league called WHF, PIN is 8010758.

I'm the only person in it so far, so all feel free to join. It's unofficial (at the moment), so I won't be handing out prizes every month, or at the end of the season, but hopefully if enough people join, someone at WHF will get involved.

The link to the site is http://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/, and it's free entry if you stick to just one team.

Please get involved, it is just for fun, but it's better than nothing (just about).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts