On demand movies on Humax freesat

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Sorry if this has already been covered, I haven't been on the forums in a while. I have just signed up to boxoffice 365 for £4.99 a month it's currently just in the beta stage, it is available to Humax freesat boxes at the moment. For £4.99 you getto choose from 28 movies at any time as often as you want. Every 7 days they add another 7 movies and remove the oldest 7. Picture quality is not great but it is the beta version this may be resolved.

whiskywheels

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I'm giving this a try at the moment too. It's a great idea, especially if you can easily cancel the subscription at short notice as you can at present. It seems a bit of a cheek charging us for a beta version and offering so few films, but hopefully the library will expand in due course.

A

Anonymous

How have you found the picture quality? It seemed to go quite blocky on a regular basis but I've only watched 1 film so far!

whiskywheels

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I had a few 'ripples' in the first movie I watched, but otherwise it looks OK, SD, but maybe not as good as I get on the BBC iplayer in highest quality. I think it would be interesting to see more pay per view channels on Freesat, if that isn't a contradiction in terms!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts