OLIVE 06 Back up

ebentjerodt

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I am trying to make the back up of my olive. I have used about 800 gigas of the total capacity (2 teras) and try to make the back up with a 1 tera HD (after format the disc to FAT32) and I got the message "space is not enought", so I bought a 2 teras HD and got the same message. I really wnat to make the back up as there are a lots of CD inside that i do not fisicaly own.

some one have an Idea of waht could be the problem?

thank you in advance

Eduardo

trj007

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Rip on a PC/laptop and then import from the PC/laptop to the Olive.

That way you have a backup on the HDD of the PC/laptop.

If you wish, you could then copy the music files from that to an external HDD for an additional backup.

ebentjerodt

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
thank you trj007,

the problem is that the music is already in the olive. and from the 2.5000 CD that are inside about 1.500 y do not have them fisicaly so if something happen wiht the Olive y will lose all this music.

kr

Eduardo

ebentjerodt

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi Mac!

thank you for asking. I could´t be more happy. I really have everything I ever dream of a music system. I am fan of ATC sound so I jsut got more and better of waht I already liked wiht the Speakers, but to be honest waht realy gives the system their signature is the Chord DAC. It add so much air, clarity but a the same time a kind of analogic sound that is just amazing!! and as you see in the pictures is quite a minimalist system but with a lot of sound!!!

kr

Eduardo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts