OH NO - My Magazine has not turned up yet!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Have all you subscribers out there received their copies?

Just got home and mine still hasn't turned up and I am gutted.

If it does not arrive tomorrow I will have to contact the helpline I think.

A

Anonymous

My copy only arrived today so it may still be that it is still on it's way to you.

A

Anonymous

I phoned help line and was told that i had not received my copy because i had cancelled my direct debit,eventhough i have three more copies to come from my subscription.Not very happy then to be told that there was not any stock left and i would have to wait untill more stock was avaliable-NOT HAPPY.

TKratz

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
Well, I haven't received my copy either, but I think that is normal when the post is going over sea.

I hope it will be waiting for me when i get home today though
emotion-1.gif

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Cofnchtr:... Got mine today in local Tesco Metro - complete with free gift! ...

'FREE GIFT'??!! There was no free gift/specs in/on my copy (bought at a Sainsbury's). Or is it a Tesco-only 'special'?

If not, why's there no strapline on the cover to alert readers to the gift?

'It's an outrage!'

A

Anonymous

6th.replicant:Cofnchtr:... Got mine today in local Tesco Metro - complete with free gift! ...

'FREE GIFT'??!! There was no free gift/specs in/on my copy (bought at a Sainsbury's). Or is it a Tesco-only 'special'?

'It's an outrage!'

Did I read somewhere that stress is the UK's most common disease?! Its easy to see why.

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Yes, as mentioned many, many times, it's exclusive to subscribers and Tesco stores.

With respect, it might have been useful to place an alert re the specs offer here:

http://whathifi.com/TheMag/

Call me old fashioned, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone in referring to '/TheMag' page when wanting info re the current issue of WHFS&V?

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
heystak:6th.replicant:Cofnchtr:... Got mine today in local Tesco Metro - complete with free gift! ...

'It's an outrage!'

Did I read somewhere that stress is the UK's most common disease?! Its easy to see why.

"'Stress', what's that?" say I (while rolling yet another Cutters Choice & downing the day's umpteenth mug of espresso-strength coffee topped up with dbl cream, all while ranting at my screen that now even OS X 10.6 is too slow. Twitch. Twitch.).

PS 'It's an outrage!' in quotes is actually meant to be a jocular reference to one of the catch-phrases from The Mighty Boosh, a popular BBC3 - or is it BBC4? - comedy programme. And while on the subject, where the hell is Boosh series 4???!!!!

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Did I mention I've got my mag?

...and did I mention I have the glasses. They must be good - already selling for £6 on ebay.

Its an outrage.

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Did I mention I've got my mag?

...and did I mention I have the glasses. They must be good - already selling for £6 on ebay.

Its an outrage.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts