Oh and thanks

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
The Acoustic Energy Neo 3's which were recommended to me by Dan and others, really are terrific, it says something about a burn in of 100 hours but they sound fantastic right now and that's without filling them. I actually bought them from elsewhere in the end because it only cost an extra 20.00 to get them in walnut. However that offer on ebay for them is a bargain and hopefully anyone currently looking for cheap, but quality floorstanders will discover them also.

A

Anonymous

Glad you like them, they're great speakers. By the way, I filled them up when I had them; it didn't make the slightest difference!

Johnno2

Feb 2, 2009
Visit site
Nice one. I think AE speakers give a lot of sound for your pound enjoy
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

It didn't make a difference? is that because the compartment itself is very small do you think. I am undecided as to what to do, or whether to just put the seal on the compartment and have done with it

A

Anonymous

hi fi newbie:It didn't make a difference? is that because the compartment itself is very small do you think. I am undecided as to what to do, or whether to just put the seal on the compartment and have done with it

I managed to get about 2kg in each one I reckon, with no difference in sound I could tell. The biggest problem is that the connection plate is at the base, and quite small.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS