Odd reviews

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

jubair:
Please can you tell me what interconnects and speaker cables did cyrus recommend for use with the MA speakers?

They recommend removing the shorting terminals and wiring only the LF to avoid brightness.

A

Anonymous

Eddie Pound:jubair:

Please can you tell me what interconnects and speaker cables did cyrus recommend for use with the MA speakers?

They recommend removing the shorting terminals and wiring only the LF to avoid brightness.

Now that made me chuckle!

I'm glad I didn't buy some Cyrus gear recently, even the salesman admitted they sounded rather bright sounding and uncomfortable to listen to for any period of time. As has been said countless times on the forums, system synergy and room acoustics play a huge part in getting the most pleasure from your hi-fi gear

jubair

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Their own speaker cables and interconnect sound very lean and odd in my system. The kimber interconnect and speaker cables I have replaced them with seem to work well, not bright at all. Very detailed, fast and rhythmic, making for an exciting listen. I can see why cyrus like to use MA speakers. I think cables can make a huge difference. No point in making generalisations until you've heard everything.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts