Noooob can someone help me out please???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
OK so i've just moved into my first place, where i don't have to house share. I can finally sped silly amounts of moey on things that arn't really needed, but look good all the same. Obviously the new HD i'm gonna get will take center stage in the living room any suggestions on which one to buy? I'm bugeting for about a grand on the TV. But haven't got a clue where to start!

Messiah

Well in coming here you have made a great start!

Look at the review sections to help narrow down your choices. The awards issue is also out soon with all the best kit listed.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi Monkey Spanked

Two things to consider. Firstly, we'll be publishing our Awards both in print and online on October 16th, including all the Best Buy TVs across a range of sizes/prices, so you might want to wait until then.

Secondly, check out our How to get the Best from Your TV video to determine the best screen size for your room.

John Duncan

Loving that moniker monkey. Course, it's to be expected now you;ve moved into your own place.....
emotion-5.gif

Aaanyway, tell us how big the room is and we'll know what size to recommend for starters.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Loving that moniker monkey. Course, it's to be expected now you;ve moved into your own place.....
emotion-5.gif

Aaanyway, tell us how big the room is and we'll know what size to recommend for starters.

Closer on Bluray disc! My numero uno when I join Lovefilm next week!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts