No overseas magazine deliveries nor response to emails

motosenokia

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm in Australia and while I appreciate the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic I have not been receiving my What Hi-Fi magazine print edition subscription since the March edition (subscription is current until June). Despite twice contacting the subscription department via Future Publishing’s MyFavouriteMagazines online contact form I have yet to receive a response.

Is anyone else particular non-UK subscribers experiencing such a delay and/or lack of response?

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My daughter ordered a year subscription of What Hi magazines on 5.9.20 (in UK) and to this date (26.10.20) I have had nothing from What HiFi. What's the point of ordering a year subscription when the customer is kept in the dark as to when this yearly subscription will start to arrive, if it arrives at all.... :(

My daughter ordered a year subscription of What Hi magazines on 5.9.20 (in UK) and to this date (26.10.20) I have had nothing from What HiFi. What's the point of ordering a year subscription when the customer is kept in the dark as to when this yearly subscription will start to arrive, if it arrives at all.... :(
Have you called and enquired with the subscription team?

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My daughter ordered in UK a year subscription of What HiFi magazines for my Birthday on 5th September, in October I enquired as to receiving the subscription and was told that there are slight delays so today I sent another chasing email, I did give them the option to refund my daughter if they are unable to fulfill their part of contract. I have also enquired whether What HiFi in UK is closing down which would explain something towards all these unexplained delays...?

Fergin

Dec 2, 2020
Visit site
Same here, in uk subscribed as tempted via free chord company cable, money taken no mags or free gift, no reply to any correspondence, think I’ll have to contact bank and try and get monies back, still selling subscriptions to new customers and clearly can’t supply

Fergin

Dec 2, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for reply

i been in contact several times all I can say is what a shambles, they could not find my subscription even though they had sent a magazine And now they are claiming that I am not entitled to the free chord company cable that was offered when I subscribed unless I prove it was an offer

time to contact bank and let them deal with it

fergin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts