next samsung tv

ceg2308

Jan 18, 2022
we have a 2009 "SamsungUE46B6000 46" LED-LCD TV " as recommended by you back then...
looking to upgrade as the screen starting to fial with black shadows...
which one to go for?

ceg2308

Jan 18, 2022
thanks for your reply... i dont even know what questions to ask as its been 10 years since last purchase!
anyhow up to £1000 be nice if wasnt that much etc... no gaming or very little... mainly for live/recorded tv via a humax.. plus dvds etc. got a samsung soundbar now - so happy to upgrade if needed etc screen 55 or 60... our lounge is long and thin so we sit 5/6m away and tv/soundbar on a swing out angled arm... any help much appreciated as at the minute its pretty random.... just know would like another samsung as had this one a long time and no issues and its been great. needs to be easy to use/plug and play type thing...

12th Monkey

Aug 31, 2015
I'd be headed to the local Richer Sounds. Hardcore gamers need to look out for certain features, and some sets have poorer sound - you can just concentrate on picture quality. If you want to stick with Samsung, I doubt any of their sets are poor.

D

Deleted member 197450

These 2 I would look at.

D

Deleted member 197450

Costco have some very good deals too including:

Bang on budget and would be very tempting to me is this one:

Its a 2020 TV 4K flagship TV and got stunning reviews. £15 to sign up to Costco online, 90 days free returns just give them a call to pick up.

ceg2308

Jan 18, 2022
thanks all for your thoughts... we've decided on a 65"... just had a quick run out to currys just to look at some tvs... but will be heading to richter sounds i think in the next couple of weeks... TBF the currys chap was helpful! he did also suggest looking at the LG OLED ones but i need to read some online reviews etc

D

Deleted member 197450

thanks all for your thoughts... we've decided on a 65"... just had a quick run out to currys just to look at some tvs... but will be heading to richter sounds i think in the next couple of weeks... TBF the currys chap was helpful! he did also suggest looking at the LG OLED ones but i need to read some online reviews etc
LG OLED TVs are the best. Good choice. (y)

12th Monkey

Aug 31, 2015
WHF reviewed OLEDs recently, there should be some online - they seem to favour Philips at present, and Sony seems to handle motion better than any of the others, but LG is a very solid all-rounder.

Do check out Richer Sounds too though - they often have last year's sets (which will only have been improved upon incrementally) at considerably lower prices.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts