Next level

ianb

Nov 20, 2022
Visit site
Hi guys it's been a while since I was around, I don't think you'll remember but I have MS stage 3 and just been given a few years left to live so not a good year! I'm currently bedbound and housebound but waiting on an electric wheelchair. Anyway as you can imagine music is very important in my home, I've had many systems from good makes such as pioneer,technics,sony and rotel, anyway I currently am building 4 different systems for different music,sound. I have a vintage pioneer sa608 including matching tuner,tape deck and record deck and 2 pairs of wharfedale lintons a pair of xp2 and pair of xp3. The record deck I use with it is a teac. Then there's a yamaha setup including receiver,cd player and tape deck running 2 pairs of speakers a pair of acoustic q 2020 and monitor Audio bx2. Then my 3rd setup which I use every day and that's a aiyima t9 pro plus running a custom made pair of nuɓerts and I stream and also vinyl through a rega planar 3. Right now you know a bit about me here's my questions, I always wanted a next level setup and with my diagnosis I decided I'm going to do it! So I decided on linn. I currently have 2 x lk100 power amplifiers a pair of ninka speakers and at the end of the month I'm getting a kolektor pre amplifier also good quality speaker cables and van damme interconnects. Now I eventually want to tri amp the ninkas, on the back of 5he speakers the posts are marked treble,bass and active bass. What I need to ask is firstly can I just bi amp to start? 1 power amp to treble 1 to bass? And when I get the 3rd lk100 power amp to run active bass do I need to get and install active cards? Sorry for the novel but any advice would be awesome BTW I will be streaming,vinyl,tape and tuner.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts