next issue ? when?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I don't know... Andrew's on holiday, I'm on my sick bed (thanks to Simon's superbug) and here we still are...

(Just don't expect miracles - it's only Sudafed keeping me going!)

Anyway, Andrew's spot-on - December issue due on November 15th.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Andrew Everard"]Simon 'Outbreak' Lucas.[/quote]

So that is what wrong with me today! No energy left with a touch of fever.

A

Anonymous

15th of December...... i finished reading mine last week.... can we have the magazine twice a month please ?

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
So whats in it? I think you should have another edition covering all thing "computer music" related, as i think you did one not long before i startded reading the mag. and go into great detail about these nu fangled multi room thingies as i still havent quite grasped them (very small flat to be honest, so no need for on, but getting some wireless speakers for my bedroom that could play whats on in the living room (radio via sky, music via pc) would be interesting to find out about).

Erm... sorry, not sure what came over me there.

But seriously, a bit more dedicated focus on folk who use files rather than CDs would be great, tho i realise in the "hifi" world we're probably a minority.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback - definitely some more server-based stuff in the pipeline for early next year. We're waiting until then because we expect several big announcements at January's Consumer Electronics Show, which tends to set the tech-tone for the year ahead.

Re December issue. OK, quick test overview, off the top of my aching head:

- Battle of the budget HD players - Toshiba HD-EP35 DVD player vs Sharp's new £399 Blu-ray vs Sony PS3 'lite'.

- Musical Fidelity Superchargers

- High-end CD players from Classe and Cairn

- 26in TV Supertest

- £200-£300 DVD players - and the £250-£300 AV receiver to match

- £100-£150 stereo speakers

- MP3 players group test - iPod nano vs new Samsung, LG and Sony players

- All-in-one systems shootout - Arcam vs Meridian vs Naim

... and lots more, including a FREE 36-page supplement on the Best TVs you can buy - in-depth reviews of sets of every size (including several brand-new reviews of sets from Samsung and Pioneer), plus advice on how to make any set look better.

Now excuse me while I go back to my cloning experiments/attempts to find more hours in day!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Thanks for the feedback - definitely some more server-based stuff in the pipeline for early next year. We're waiting until then because we expect several big announcements at January's Consumer Electronics Show, which tends to set the tech-tone for the year ahead.

- Battle of the budget HD players - Toshiba HD-EP35 DVD player vs Sharp's new £399 Blu-ray vs Sony PS3 'lite'.

- 26in TV Supertest

... and lots more, including a FREE 36-page supplement on the Best TVs you can buy - in-depth reviews of sets of every size (including several brand-new reviews of sets from Samsung and Pioneer), plus advice on how to make any set look better.

Now excuse me while I go back to my cloning experiments/attempts to find more hours in day!

[/quote] advance acustic no ?

A

Anonymous

- 26in TV Supertest

A

Anonymous

- 26in TV Supertest

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts