News from another dimension

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
What the heck what the heck, I have come to sold my system, mourning the calamity i got, and only to find my ressurection is what i ilek or seek in the first place.

all the dyns, classe. cabling apparently, just an extra hi dose of herbs, what i like of the main food is what you guys can search here too in whf review, a cheaper one.

I just enjoyed my active tube speaker, chinese V.A.L, what i like is apparently from their close circuit path, n less interconnection, the basic one, the herbs u can smell in arrakis demo room if u go to US, or forgotten Top brand, leema tucana first i recall, You just have to leave with plain RCA n its humm if music is not present, don't bother imaging a bit sound staging is enough, maybe its an attack, called attack of ambition too. I did confuse of some audio CD merchant, not using even shielded cable, braided is already dhielded right?

after i finnish learning to sing, its another dimension, alot of humm n hiss, i forgot all my favorit track, squeezebox replace by squeezeplay free to install, android can turn into squeezebox, most DAC had digital volume preamp, no more transporter,

Devialet goes HD, and i dont earn money from singing.

good job

A

Anonymous

yes yes thanks for the alcohol man, and now i am into glassless 3d tv, which is not necesserily without glass for interface, its goggle less maybe, its what whf supose to trend form another review dimension, toshiba ?UEUEUE4what or..

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I've just challenged the review team to get 'if your surrounding air is windy, and you need to wake up early in the first seismic jingle' into a review in the next issue, even though I suspect most of us on here would struggle to communicate as well in Bahasa Indonesia :type:

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
I've just challenged the review team to get 'if your surrounding air is windy, and you need to wake up early in the first seismic jingle' into a review in the next issue,

Must admit I am tempted to make that my new sig...

even though I suspect most of us on here would struggle to communicate as well in Bahasa Indonesia :type:

He's improving, I actually understood the last piece of advice, which is almost a shame now I think about it.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
To be fair guys, I think English is probably not his native language and what we're seeing is the output from a translation tool.

I'm not sure that can be right, given things like 'finnish', though I don't wish to deride the effort put in and AE rightly points we would do worse if we tried to reciprocate.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
A for effort. I used the same translator and got ... "When I have an extra hi dose of herbs, my squeezeplay touches my valves. Oh calamity and attacking ambition. You can smell top brand, no humm. I am singing a lot of hummming and hissing. Windy Chinese DAC."

:silenced:

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
tino said:
When I have an extra hi dose of herbs, my squeezeplay touches my valves.
That's a common side-effect which the pushers don't want you to know about. Just say 'no', folks. You know it makes sense.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts