Newbie Starting To Upgrade

Valerian11

Jun 30, 2020
Visit site
Hi. I’m currently starting to get plans together to improve my set up. I’m currently using a Sonos Connect Amp wired to some Bluecube ceiling speakers. It’s the only room connected to the Sonos.
Initially I want to change to floor-standers. I’ll also be getting a Rega Planar Plus 1 turntable to resurrect my vinyl collection.
Can anyone advise me what’s the better choice between the Fyne Audio F302 or the Q Acoustics 3050? I’m also open to any other suggestions of course.

Hi. I’m currently starting to get plans together to improve my set up. I’m currently using a Sonos Connect Amp wired to some Bluecube ceiling speakers. It’s the only room connected to the Sonos.
Initially I want to change to floor-standers. I’ll also be getting a Rega Planar Plus 1 turntable to resurrect my vinyl collection.
Can anyone advise me what’s the better choice between the Fyne Audio F302 or the Q Acoustics 3050? I’m also open to any other suggestions of course.
How are you going to connect the speakers, do you propose to use the Sonus Connect amp?

Valerian11

Jun 30, 2020
Visit site
Not too sure how you are going to attach that turntable to it.....
From the Sonos forum:
If you have a turntable and third party speakers but no amplifier, you can connect them to the Sonos system directly using the Amp or Connect:Amp.
Take the RCA cable that comes with your Amp or Connect:Amp. Plug one end into your turntable or preamp, and the other end into corresponding colors of the L/R inputs at the back of your Amp or Connect:Amp
As I understand it the turntable has a built in pre amp.

insider9

I can only advise on Fyne F302 which I've had for a good few months. I've not heard as accomplished speaker in this price range to date. To put it in perspective I know the segment well but prior to divorce have been used to higher quality gear, still Fynes are very fine speakers. If I didn't have a high opinion of them they'd be long gone particularly as I didn't pay for my pair.

Reactions: Valerian11

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts