Newbie cable selection question

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
BenLaw said:
CnoEvil said:
BenLaw said:
Yep, AN answer ;)

Yes Mr. Pedant....often there's more than one! :p

Actually I was emphasising AN answer rather than the RIGHT answer, but your one too :p

I know. A question that has a subjective element to it, has more than one RIGHT answer. :p :p

I've no problem with that, the question is whether you'll get ANY of them on here :p :p :p

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
BenLaw said:
CnoEvil said:
BenLaw said:
CnoEvil said:
BenLaw said:
Yep, AN answer ;)

Actually I was emphasising AN answer rather than the RIGHT answer, but your one too :p

I know. A question that has a subjective element to it, has more than one RIGHT answer. :p :p

I've no problem with that, the question is whether you'll get ANY of them on here :p :p :p

It's not about the answer on here, it's about the arguing.....haven't you learnt anything. :twisted:

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
BenLaw said:
CnoEvil said:
BenLaw said:
CnoEvil said:
BenLaw said:
Yep, AN answer ;)

It's not about the answer on here, it's about the arguing.....haven't you learnt anything. :twisted:

What do you think? :grin:

A

Anonymous

I think it's a shame. I assume you are grown men, and adopting a gang mentality to forward your views only weakens your argument. Just face it guys, you have been exposed peddling what a lot of people with any scientific background regard as a myth. Other people will now think carefully before replacing interconnects at great cost; that was my intention responding to the original question. I will now leave you to comfort each other.

I will not respond to your posts that are now getting personal.

PS. I will continue to monitor other posts for myths that need exposing.

Retro.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
retro_sussex said:
I think it's a shame. I assume you are grown men, and adopting a gang mentality to forward your views only weakens your argument. Just face it guys, you have been exposed peddling what a lot of people with any scientific background regard as a myth. Other people will now think carefully before replacing interconnects at great cost; that was my intention responding to the original question. I will now leave you to comfort each other.

Retro.

All gone a bit quiet, so maybe a bit of extra "boat rocking" will get things going nicely again. :twisted:

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
retro_sussex said:

Retro.

A late entry for biggest non sequitur post of the year (probably a winner) and also bizarrest post of the year (probably not, but you're young and have plenty of years ahead of you) :?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts