Newbi - Needs help!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I need a bit fo help in choosing a new amp/speaker set up. I am currently building a house and want a setup to cover two rooms, not a mad multi room setup but just an amp capable of running two sets of speakers. I will have the setup connected to my turntables/mixer - Technics SL's and pioneer mixer, also a an Ipod/Computer. The only reference for speaker and amps that I have had is a old Yamaha amp I had runninga set of monitor Audio Bronze B2's. This wasn't a bad set up but I changed to my current set up for more punch, mainly because I do a bit of mixing and would listen to house/dance music. I am currently using a set of Yamaha MSP5 active monitors, and really can't fault them in any way, apart from the need for power sockets on the wall. So that's it basically, I would like some recomendations for a budget system, Amp/Speakers (one set) Will probably add a second set later - something like JBL controls. Any info would be great. Don't mind buying second hand, even from someone here or Ebay etc.

Ivan

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Budget?

I'd get Arcam integrated and power amp with 2 sets of B&W speakers, something like the Arcam A85/P85 biamp to some B&W 601 Series 3, or perhaps even some bigger B&Ws. Get all this second hand on eBay for less than a grand.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts