New to forum

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I thought I'd have a look at this forum as some of the other hifi forums are chock full of cliques and bully-boys... It appears that they are seeping in here too from looking at the Russ Andrews threads.

I make my own hi-fi decisions by trusting my own ears and I heartily urge others to do the same. Please don't be swayed by the groups of people who post in a variety of aliases who brow beat all the time...

emotion-2.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums - no cliques or bullying here, simply plenty of genuinely well-intentioned/informed advice, and room for robust opinions, as long as they keep clean and free from personal attacks.

Enjoy
emotion-2.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Don't be put off, BigGuads - it's just a small bunch trying to create trouble. We're putting extra moderation effort into keeping it at bay, and we're sure they'll get bored and go back to their land of tipis, libel and obscenity when they get bored.

A

Anonymous

I think you must have the best hi-fi on here! Wow, that is one superb set-up! I like the fact the "bedroom" setup supresses most people's too!

A

Anonymous

Ta! It sounds sublime. The Focal speakers are so solid! Work beautifully in my room too...

Even my 4 year old and her mates ask for music on when they are playing, they all do ballet, you should see them bouncing around when I put a bit of the old Nutcracker suite on!

I did have a Cyrus 8/PSXR amp in the bedroom but sold it to fund my other money eating hobby, cycling...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts