admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I have finally taken the plunge & changed my surround sound system. Originally I had a Sony htss 1300 reciever system, whch was quite a step up from the standard tv speakers, I have now upgraded to a Onkyo TX-NR609 with Q-Acoustics Cinema 2000i speakers, what a difference, dialoque clearer, depth to the bass, a far better listening experience all round. A question for the whhf team, on the recent all in one systems tests, whilst there was a comparison to each system in the test, how did these units match up to a budget seperates unit. I do realise that this was not the purpose of the test, but there are people who would have liked to have known, as they are unsure whether budget seperates is better than an all in one unit (me for one). Thanks

Hi kjayf,

Many thanks for choosing the Q Acoustics 2000i speaker package. I'm delighted to hear you are so pleased with them.

Both the 2000i package and the Q7000 system speakers seem to work wonderfully well with the Onkyo TX-NR609 . . . . it must be a pretty great amp :)

Very best regards,

Steve Reichert - PR Manager, Armour home (Q Acoustics)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts