New Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Im thinking of changing my current speakers as i want something that comes in a dark wood finish i currently have Kef Concertos ones fronts kef coda centre and Kef cresta 2 rears what would everyone reccomend as something that would equal/exceed the sound quality of this? Thanks

A

Anonymous

Any help with this i dont mind new or slightly older speakers?

A

Anonymous

Well its kind of a case of spending as much as it would take to improve on the sound of my current speakers im reasonably open on this! i probably spent around a £1000 on the original speaker setup as you can tell a while ago so dont know if id need to spend less the same more to improve as technology has advanced! sorry if this isnt clear enough.

A

Anonymous

I think you'd like the Tannoy Revolution package you can get for around £2000...

Or you could stick to KEF and build a system around say the iQ7SE?ÿ

A

Anonymous

Ok thanks ill look in to those and im guessing ill see quite an improvement in sound as mine are 10 years old and were around half the price? Ill read up on both! Thanks

A

Anonymous

The Concerto's were decent speakers, but the speakers mentioned will be better yes. They are also cosmetically gorgeous in comparison.

A

Anonymous

The other speakers i was curious about were the Quads as i loved the finish how do the Tannoys compare to say a set up with the 21l fronts 11l rears ive seen them incredibly cheap and remember them being 5 star speakers a few years back. Thanks

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
As Octopo mentions, there is the just discontinued KEF iQ series to look at if you don't want to spend too much. The Walnut finish would be the darkest finish.

And yes, the Quads are at very good prices at the moment - you can't really go wrong with either at the savings that are to be had on both of these ranges.

A

Anonymous

And how do they compare with the Tannoys mentioned? There is no where really local to me to demo everything which is a pain!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts