New Samaung S90C Oled 2023 TV one connect or not?

Pompeyexile

Feb 3, 2023
Visit site
Looking at Tom's review of the new Samsung Oled models for 2023 he states that both the S95C and S90C have a one connect box stating that the S90C's will be a bit chunkier than the S95C's. However, everything else I have read on the web regarding these TV's states that the S90C does not have the one connect box. Can you confirm which is correct, as for me it will be a deal breaker as I want my TV hung on the wall with as little cabling as possible showing as I cannot put in a false wall to hide them.

Looking at Tom's review of the new Samsung Oled models for 2023 he states that both the S95C and S90C have a one connect box stating that the S90C's will be a bit chunkier than the S95C's. However, everything else I have read on the web regarding these TV's states that the S90C does not have the one connect box. Can you confirm which is correct, as for me it will be a deal breaker as I want my TV hung on the wall with as little cabling as possible showing as I cannot put in a false wall to hide them.
Tried Samsung website??

Pompeyexile

Feb 3, 2023
Visit site
Looking at that website I don't think it is an official Samsung website and like you I did find the same info on non-Samsung websites but as the What Hi-Fi website in an article written by tom said...
"The more affordable version of the S95C only has two downfiring drivers and offers a pared-back version of Samsung's Object Tracking Sound system, called Object Tracking Sound Lite. It also features a bulkier One Connect box. " when referring to the S90C I assumed he knew something others did not.

I assume that the S90C does not have the one connect box... Unless the official Samsung website says different.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts