New Rega, gets the Juices running . . .

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
So when is the big "Reveal" cjsf ?

Seems like I'm going to have a few days at home with an eye patch, so looking forward to some seriously extended listening.

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
DandyCobalt said:
So when is the big "Reveal" cjsf ?

Seems like I'm going to have a few days at home with an eye patch, so looking forward to some seriously extended listening.

As said DC, all a bit tweaky at the moment, the TT looks a mess but works so well. Not sure how it woud apply to the 'Inspire TT'? But in essence its control of what the plinth, platter arm and cartidge are doing and thier synergy with each other? Rega have been working on this, looking at the double brace they now employ.

I think the 'Inspire' way of doing things could be improved on from what I'm doing now, but the method would have to be radical, not ready for that.

Originaly I thought it was a simple matter, but having taken things further (looked deeper) it needs more thought to sort the important elements from the dross, I need to reduce the twitchy over sensative nature of what I'm doing.

Enjoy you few days enforsed rest . . .

CJSF

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I think I'll be well-qualified for some "blind" testing
smiley-cry.gif

TRENDING THREADS