New Pioneer amps info - Buzz?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Hi guys Buzz especially, the Pioneer sc-lx901 vs Pioneer sc-lx904 vs my Pioneer sc-lx81 any idea on how they sound?

D

Deleted member 2457

I thought you were getting an Arcam?

Problem with the Arcam is that it’s really expensive and I haven’t heard it either.

Features wise the 904 will be best, sound wise I don’t know as haven’t heard all 3, I’d advise you to get a demo if possible of the 901 and 904.
Thanks Buzz, will do.

D

Deleted member 2457

I think we both know he won’t be changing his amp anyway :)
I do love my Pioneer amp and I have changed to a Yamaha amp before but then decided no. One day I will change though. You still got the model up from mine Buzz with the Susano - this Pioneer range was really good. I have just got the Bluetooth function working properly though which is a big thing for me with the sub being on throughout me streaming music - that was one reason for me trying to upgrade.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

buzz_lightclick

I do love my Pioneer amp and I have changed to a Yamaha amp before but then decided no. One day I will change though. You still got the model up from mine Buzz with the Susano - this Pioneer range was really good. I have just got the Bluetooth function working properly though which is a big thing for me with the sub being on throughout me streaming music - that was one reason for me trying to upgrade.
Fair enough Gel, if you are happy with your amp then there’s no reason to change.
I think your 81 would sound similar to my Susano, it’s just the Susano has more power, just a shame I can’t use it to its full potential living in an apartment.
Yes the new amps would have Bluetooth built in, so you could sell your Arcam r blink, or if you get Sky Q in your room, you can stream music through that.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts