new phone/mp3

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i just dropped my phone down the toilet. sounds like an insurance blag but unfortunately its not! i loved that phone but ive gotta put it behind me. it was a good sony erricsson walkman. does anyone know what the best phone for music is. i want one that is great sound with the abbility to have cd quality format as i dont ever listen to mp3 quality as its naff in my eyes. i also want to be able to stick my own sennheiser earphones on it. does such a phone exist?? i know there is the apple phone but is that really the best sound at that price. fasion is not a need. id rather have something that wont break straight away rather than a glossy accessory. cheers.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="vernonkay1984"]i just dropped my phone down the toilet.[/quote]

See what happens when you try to multitask!

Most phones are - so to speak - splashproof, so you might find it dries out and works fine. Mind you if it fell in the lav while you were trying to put it behind you, you might not want to use it again!

A

Anonymous

the crazy thing was i had a pee leant forward to flush, at the exact moment i pulled the flush the phone dropped on the rim and as if to tease me went plop before i could grab it. i thought it was gone forever but as the torrents of water cleared my beloved talky stick was staring lifelessly back. i tried to dry it and when i turned it on it cackled and flashed so i turned it off, left it a week and now its as alive as jeremy beadle. sorry thats harsh. lets just say its completely unresponsive. would you agree with me andy everard that if a phone was good enough and using 100 quid sennheisers you could enefit upgrading from mp3 bit rate to cd bitrate which i think is around 128/192 upto 392/420 roughly???.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
If you're quick, you can grab our February issue (on sale until Wednesday), which has a test of 10 music mobile phones - from the Apple iPhone to latest Sony and Nokia models...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="vernonkay1984"]the crazy thing was i had a pee leant forward to flush, at the exact moment i pulled the flush the phone dropped on the rim...[/quote]

Far, far too much information

A

Anonymous

ha so true andy. what do u think of my mp3 question andy

A

Anonymous

cheers andy, ha, Andrew then. lazy typer. nice 1 frog maybe im wrong. maybe its just when played on my speakers it aint so good. ah well if u hear of a good phone let us know. later all.

A

Anonymous

I use an Apple iphone with Senn CX95's, compared .wav with 320 Kbps and not that much discernible difference - so I go with 320 K. It sounds great. Even better than when I use my Senn CX300's. (don't forget a headphone to iphone adaptor ..)
Thanks for the toilet tip - don't pee when using the phone.... :)

A

Anonymous

Thats kinda what I was saying...the actual difference is negligible. and therefore not a problem...with decent phones, even thro a phone, the (320 Kbps) music sounds very good. (everything is relative).

Appreciate the offer of £100, however I would feel better if you used it to treat yourself to something :)-)

A

Anonymous

whats your views on ur iphone josh. better than sony erik???

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts