Question Best DAC for MP3 Audio

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Gray

Pathos, granted; but Satire is now more evident in your posts here --I suppose mostly for the enjoyment of other "Well-known members", looking down your nose or noses, at MP3, naivete, etc..

I hope it's only time that the OP wastes here. Post #3, well-liked, was the sufficient contribution.
Wow - classic examples of how things get misunderstood on forums.
I just have to put the record straight.

First of all, Pathos is the name of his headphone amp manufacturer.
Secondly, @Friesiansam is not 'looking down his nose' at anyone, about anything.
Fortunately, the few people who've ever done that, don't last 5 minutes on this forum.

I took his comment to mean what it did....that MP3 is not as bad as it's often cracked up to be....that's all.

Last edited:

Jasonovich

About time you came back to rectify your mistake! You've gotten people confused and in trouble over your slip of the tongue :tearsofjoy: You know where the naughty step is :)
I was out and about, I thought I check on my comments.
I felt like the proverbial seagull, I flew over and rained down my deposits and people below clearing up the mess after I left the scene.
Hahaha 😂 Oh my Gawd. I truly meant to to say lossy. It was a Freudian slip but I'm sure, the good shrink will put his hands up in the air 'don't blame it on me, you done it yourself'.
Yeah sorry, moving forward, I'll sanitise my comments better before posting😂

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts