New- Musical Fidelity M6 Encore 225 - all-in-one system.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Philim

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
toyota man said:
Hi Paulq I've ordered one I hope to get it some time this month not heard one yet but if it has the MF sound I will be more than happy, as soon as I get it I will post a review 

I'm curious. Why didn't you go for the m8 or nuvista 800?

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I think it due around the 25th June , the unit I have ordered is without the inbuilt amps I was going to get the amplified unit

and use it to power the tweeters or one of the other drivers but I was advised that this wouldn't work

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
nopiano said:
I hadn't realised that there were options on the amp. Does that mean you are getting in effect a CDP plus DAC with a preamp?
yes you also get a 1TB hard drive I have gone for a 2TB hard drive as it was only another £50

Hi-FiOutlaw said:
toyota man said:
nopiano said:
I hadn't realised that there were options on the amp. Does that mean you are getting in effect a CDP plus DAC with a preamp?
yes you also get a 1TB hard drive I have gone for a 2TB hard drive as it was only another £50

that's money well spent right there!
Thanks, guys. I'd only seen the advert for the one with amplifier, so assumed that was it. But I know MF like lots of models,so I should have guessed!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts