New MP3 player

peter8171

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
Following on from my previous post, I've got a new found love of my music again with my new earbuds. However, it's leaving me with a problem as I want to be able to carry all my music with me as I don't have time to keep changing what I've got stored on my player. Currently I've got a Sony NW-A3000 (20Gb model) which I enjoy the sound of but I've run out of room on it so am considering changing it to something with more space on it. Is the Ipod Classic really the only option? How does it sound when compared to my Sony? I don't just want to follow the heard and get an Ipod, but I really don't think I've got an option.... Anybody know any other options, or is the Ipod really that good?

Cheers

idc

With your Sony can you control what music it syncs with on your music manager? With itunes you can either make a playlist or check/uncheck tracks and regulate what the ipod syncs with. So you can have a music library which is much bigger than the ipod's memory. Can you do the same with the Sony? 20gb is big enough that you can use it as if it were a CD multichanger, you just need to remember to switch about what you want to listen to.

BTW the ipod Classic sounds brilliant and reviews continually put it at the top of the pile. I have not heard the Sony.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts