new interconnect.... Brilliance synergy or chord ones?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking for a new interconnect for my bedroom system, and am looking at either chord ones or brilliance synergy.

I have leema xero speakers, creek evo amp and rega apollo cd player. The current cable I have is ble I have is atlas equator, but that is going to be use dwith my denon tuner, so am after another one that has a bit of depth to the bass.

I know the chord plus one is £125 for 1m, but is it worth the extra over the brilliance synergy which can be bought for £70?

If there are anyother, please let me know. Also, don't mind second hand.

Oh yeh, my speaker cable is chord odyssey 2, so that might effect my decission.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

if you check the chord website, you can have a free trial at home with any of their products ... also remember seeing a section that recommended what chord interconnect to use in combination with the chord speaker cables ... they also sell used items

A

Anonymous

You really can't go wrong with the Chameleon Silver Plus. I've compared it to a lot of cables and always go back to it. The bass is excellent but cables higher up in the ranks might give a slightly more defined bass. It's still very good though.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
The Chameleon is a bassy cable no doubt. Whilst I thought it was good, I prefer a little less bass in my system because my speakers are bassy, as is my CDP, and the speakers are quite close to rear walls. So I swapped the Chameleon for a Heimdall which is better in my set-up. I still think the Chameleon would be a great cable in a bass-light system though.

A

Anonymous

I will see if I can pick one up cheap on flea bay... What price would a second hand one go for?

Is the chord far superior to the brilliance synergy cable, as both are meant to be good in the bass?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts