New Home Cinema Speakers ideas...

festing11

Apr 6, 2009
Visit site
Thought i put this question out there

Interested to know what people think would be a good match as a 5.1 speaker package for my amp and bluray player. Tv in the corner of the room so style packages would be better suited i think. Also can't fix onto the walls anywhere as rented property.

Budget up-to £1000.00 max.

Ideas please!

p.s I've seen a Kef3005se for 799.00 new, good deal??

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
There are plenty of good quality sub/sat packages to suit your needs, but you will find if you can't wallmount them you will have to pay a very hefty price for speaker stands. So any deal you find try and get a discount if bought with them.

I posted a few days ago a really good deal in the hot deals section which has had no response, which seems odd as i feel this company has some great offers. The kefs are great speakers and can be found here for £120 less.You don't mention what amp your using this normally helps buyers when pairing and matching speakersMY choice is the Kefs for that price, but check out these

http://homeavdirect.co.uk/kef-kht3005se-home-theatre-system-in-gloss-black

Alternative choices would be the following

• Kef 2005.3 smaller and more compact
  • MA MT25's excellent package but the subs not as good as the PV which brings the package together.
  • MA MT30's will cost you £1300 sub fantastic
  • MA MT30's bought seperately for £125 and choose a cheaper sub
  • MA Vectors fairly compact good price less than £600
  • Mission cubes packs a punch for its size and very wife friendly and easy to hide.
  • Q acoustics 2000 great looking speaker package with glossy finish
  • MA Radius HD great speaker good finish and will give you that extra for music, but slighty over budget.
  • New Cambridge Minx a bit unknown at the moment eager members waiting for whf review

A

Anonymous

Ive got the KEF 2005.3 K2 for £646 from richer sounds but someone posted on here other day on best buys them for £540 and the 3005se for £680 which is amazing. Been looking for the page for you but cant find yet AV something dealer up north. I'll keep looking!

A

Anonymous

Just to mention though for a £1000 budget have you looked at the B&W M25's they took the awards by storm this year. Thats within your budget!

A

Anonymous

Hi mate,look at the two links for the kef 2005.3k2 and kef 3005se prices ive found OMFG i said!

TRENDING THREADS