New floorstanders in small room

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

xnn3882

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Arent Neat a little on the bright side? I got the impression from reading reviews.

I was in contact with the Neat dealer, his advice was Elite SX.

I may try Neat if it doesnt work out with the Kudos.

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
xnn3882 said:
Arent Neat a little on the bright side? I got the impression from reading reviews.

I heard them myself. I bet Steve and Lemon too... :)

xnn3882 said:

If your budget allows, by all means, give them a serious listen!

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
xnn3882 said:

At about £1k more than the Motive 2, I'm not surprised he recommended them. FWIW I don't find my Motive 2s to be bright at all, just very musical. I gather that they can start to harden up as the volume goes up but, if true, it's above a volume I'm happy listening at.

letsavit2

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
"A speaker with an airy treble, warm midrange, punhy midbass and that goes very deep". wipe spendor speakers of your list then, my last pair was boring.

I own neat motive 2 and without doubt the best speakers I've ever owned. they can be bright if they don't like where there positioned. I recently moved in to my new place, divorce no furnture so the hi fi was being positioned first. . room about 17x10 they sounded horrible along the room, bright and lost all the naim mids, now pointing width ways (10ft) only 4 foot apart and in a alcove they was back to what I purchased, its like they almost love be positioned badly!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts