New DAC

A

Anonymous

Eddie Pound:The new Beresford

Is there a new Beresford?

A

Anonymous

Wow, where did you that the info? I'm just looking at some forum chat about modding, very intriguing.

A

Anonymous

Benchmark, superb. I'm looking forward to hearing what the pre is like too.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
chebby you tease...
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

I read this from Stan on another forum:

The 7510+ is not a replacement, but an addition in my line up. Not everyone wants USB or the addition of a more expensive headphone amp section, or wants to do opamp rolling for that matter. And fewer still are using their DAC as a digital preamp. So I don't expect it to be selling just as well as the TC-7510.
I see the 7510+ as a specialized product that would be more of interest to people who want something close to Chord64 like performance at less than £200. The TC-7510 is more aimed at the high-end CDP substitution market, as many a Naim, Linn, and Wadia CDP owner who got a TC-7510 can testify to.

A

Anonymous

I was reading old posts, searches reveal the new beresford as the TC-7520 impressions on link below:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f7/beresford-tc-7520-dac-headphone-amp-407710/

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
chebby, you're not a tease. you are a b******!
emotion-2.gif

however, if you didn't know there was a new beresford out, i'm going with the benchmark. literally.

mikeinbrum

Oct 22, 2008
Visit site
My money's on the Beresford.... the Benchmark would appear to be a bit expensive to be price/performance compatible with the solo mini

A

Anonymous

I am going for benchmark as the beresford would not improve too much on the firestone dac & psu I would have thought, and the benchmark would seem the next set up if chebby upgrades his amp later on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts