New cd player, old amp and speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Advice please - I've got a lovely new marantz cd player but a 10 year old Cambridge audio amp and 20 year old kef speakers - to get the most out of the cd player, is it best to upgrade the amp or speakers?? I can't afford to do both...

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi what cdp what is your budget model of kefs and cambridge type of music and how do you like your music to sound ie warm lots of bass bright forward

A

Anonymous

Marantz cd 6004 - not sure about make/model of amp/speakers - like a clear/bass sound - preferably for rock music

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
The Marantz 6004 amp is a great match with your cdp have you thought of ex dem or ebay there are some great bits of kit to be had if you don't mind shopping about what is your budget

T

the record spot

Taggieb said:
Advice please - I've got a lovely new marantz cd player but a 10 year old Cambridge audio amp and 20 year old kef speakers - to get the most out of the cd player, is it best to upgrade the amp or speakers?? I can't afford to do both...

I guess my first query would be what the issue is with the sound you have just now? Do you like it, or do you just fancy a change?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts