New CD Player Needed

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All - Currently own Arcam Alpha 7 Cd player and Alpha 7 amp, Kef Q15 speakers and a Project debut 3 TT. Bottom line is the Cd player no longer works. I know the kit is getting on a bit, it's about 10 years old but the speakers and amp are in mint condition therefore I'm looking to replace rather than upgrade the CD player. Budget is £400. Type of music I listen to is mostly country rock, classic rock, acoustic music and indie (no classical or rap). I would want to buy new rather than 2nd hand.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated before I get into the business of demoing - Saturdays plan.

Cheers

john dolan

Dec 20, 2008
Visit site
Some nice deals about on the cyrus cd6 and 8 now they have been replaced by the new se models.They can also be upgraded to new spec at a later date if you so wish.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Some nice deals on the Arcam CD192 which is hugely better than the 7, far more punch whilst still retaining the Arcam virtues.

I used to have a 7, and whilst it was decent, there is much to be said for a 192 from detail, musicality, verve and quality persepctives

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts