New all-digital A/V preamp/processor NuForce AVP-18

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
RickyDeg said:
Would just like to add that today I placed my order for this NuForce AVP-18 [/b]processor and the NuForce MCH-300SEC7[/b] high-end multichannel amplifier. I'm upgrading from a Denon receiver (2009 model) and returning to separates again for the first time in 12 years. This is bound to be a killer kombo, I'm hoping, taking my Apex speaker system to new heights. I'm expecting the amp in particular to delivery bomastic dynamics by the bucketfull, and the simplicity of the processor yet with it's advanced EQ will be interesting. The two demos I've had of this combo truly blew my socks off!

I'll make sure to post first impressions and then detailed findings within 2-3 weeks.

Congratulations! :) You must be very excited. Please let us have your thoughts when you get the time, with pics if you have the chance.

RickyDeg

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I am excited ;) And a little anxious too. I've not demoed this combo with the speakers I have (MA Apex) but rather the MA RX-series. Regardless, I will definitely share both thoughts and pictures!

Oh, and thank you for discussing this unit before with me Ben!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts