Never Agian

Friesiansam

So the speakers are moved on those trollies. Then what? How do you get them onto the floor?
One of these might help: https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/cfc100-1-tonne-folding-workshop-crane/
859B1FAB-79B8-4A10-A2E5-C7B7AE7E7D1C-huge.jpg

JDL

Jun 13, 2023
Visit site
Would be perfect if there was a big hook on the top of the speakers

Would be perfect if there was a big hook on the top of the speakers!

Would be perfect if there was a big hook on the top of the speakers!
They have wheels on them I think. No need for lifting
Maybe John meant what is the power handling capability in watts for those huge speakers?! Some spec info would be interesting!
Ah thank you, yes, that is what I meant. Another point of interest would be to see the rest of the gear instead of it's owner 🤣

JDL

Jun 13, 2023
Visit site
Perhaps, not how I read it though.
Speakers are normally given a suggested amplification requirement but they do not kick out watts...
Mr Al ears Sir. Please forgive me. At times, many times in fact, I'm an ignorant charlatan. I love my music system, I won't dare to suggest it's a Hi Fi. I love to listen to my pretty decent and varied selection of CDs, or is it actually the music I'm listening to....probably. Anyhow thank you Sir for pointing out the fact that speakers do not "kick out watts". I am better informed now thanks to you and I appreciate that. After all truth and clarity ought to be reflected always. (if that's appropriate here) These are of utmost importance in all areas of written language and speech. So, I genuinely thank you Sir. Really.✌🏻

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts