Netflix disappointing !

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Been with lovefilm for a while now mainly for blu ray but having got an iPad started watching quite a bit of stuff in it, which is alright. Not like the tv though, so started thinking about a new blu ray player with lovefilm app on it. Then I heard about Netflix. £5.99 and its on apple tv. Job done i have that. So i signed up yesterday. Guess what cant log in, keeps telling me ive entered either a wrong email or a wrong password. Looked online and they suggest unplugging apple tv and that should sort it,didnt! Apple software is all up to date and have no problem using it on my ipad.anyone have any ideas? Also been having a look and just done a comparison,Netflix has about 50 horror films you can stream, Lovefilm has 420 maybe I should have stuck where I was!

daveh75

Netflix sucks!

The library is limited, and appears to be the bargain basement/clearout bin of downloads... and it doesn't buffer so unless you've got decent broadband you have to suffer constant stutters.

A

Anonymous

Will give a few weeks and see how it goes, anyone have any idea about the password problem I'm having?

A

Anonymous

Gave Netflix a ring in the end and they changed the password, tried again and job done! It's great for tv shows but their horror content is terrible.

Paul.

Hmmm, the sheen is starting to wear off methinks. Wanted to start work on Breaking Bad season 3, and just get the message 'Netflix is currently unavailable'. Quite dissapoined about that, as it is not even listed on the web page so why get my hopes up on the Atv?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts