Question Need stereo system

Lina

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I am thinking to have stereo system. Maybe to change step by step or one component...

At the moment I have :
Two Magnat Quantum 605 speakers
Magnat Betasub 25A
and Denon AVR-1907

What I am missing now - wifi in Denon, nice stereo sound and I have 4K TV, so maybe this also could be used. I am listening Spotify, concerts through tv , so I see that I need upgrade something.
Also the question is do I need this sub ? I am moving to knew flat and there are not so much place for it :)
Any recommendations where to start from and what to change or to forget what I have and try to look for new set at all.
Shop recommendation was DRA-800H or Marantz NR1200, but I do not know if they could make effect on the sound.

Appreciate all comments. Thank you !

gasolin

now im rude i apologize

Why the h..... do you need a subwoofer 92.5 db sensitivity and they go down til 22hz if you need to ask the bass question you might have room problem or be very novice.

A subwoofer is mostly for surround sound or pa (live concerts)

Lina

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
now im rude i apologize

Why the h..... do you need a subwoofer 92.5 db sensitivity and they go down til 22hz if you need to ask the bass question you might have room problem or be very novice.

A subwoofer is mostly for surround sound or pa (live concerts)

I am novice - I can hear, but to build the system nooooo way
So, this is what I have now have been left from my parents :) I think the idea of the current set was to listen to stereo music and to have bass for movies watching.
But how I can have normal stereo sound with let's say the same Quantum 605, but by changing Denon and it is a dilemma for me :D And that the existing sub will be unnecessary piece for me so I am getting this idea already .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts