need speaker mount for the ceiling

bixente

May 19, 2020
Visit site
hi all
i have wharfedale diamond 9.1 as surround speakers. until today they was mounted on my back wall. but now i moved to new apartment and i dont have back wall so i need to hang them from the ceiling (above the sofa). see the picture of my salon, i added it.
i dont know how to do it and which mount will suit for this.
can someone help me?
or if you have another solution it's also good.
thanks !

Attachments

• SALON.JPG
    SALON.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
Is that kitchen counter behind the sofa? Speaker stands seem the only option for you, unless you want to experiment putting the speakers in the back wall and see how it sounds. Those speakers are heavy; I won't be happy placing them on the ceiling for risk of injury.

bixente

May 19, 2020
Visit site
Is that kitchen counter behind the sofa? Speaker stands seem the only option for you, unless you want to experiment putting the speakers in the back wall and see how it sounds. Those speakers are heavy; I won't be happy placing them on the ceiling for risk of injury.
yes it's a kitchen. i can't put it in the back wall. too far and also no really where to put them.
i just looked few products on B&H :

what do you guys think of some of them?
thanks

i just looked few products on B&H :

what do you guys think of some of them?
thanks
They do look good. Make sure you've secured the mount to the ceiling properly. You said it's a rented place; is the owner happy with you mounting speakers on the ceiling and running cables through?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts